Brahe’s Badugi Freeroll at Pokerstars.com
Well, the fact that there are only a couple of online poker sites that spread Badugi means there aren’t a whole load of Badugi freeroll tournaments on offer. In fact Pokerstars.com is the only online poker room that run Badugi freerolls which are known as the Brahe’s Badugi freerolls. They also have very low buy in Badugi multi table tournaments which start at just the $2.20 level making them the best Badugi poker site for low stakes Badugi players.
Brahe Badugi Freerolls
Brahe’s Badugi freeroll takes place on Pokerstars and acts as a satellite to their weekly $2,000 freeroll. The Brahe Badugi freeroll runs everyday on Pokerstars and you only have to make it to the last 11 tables, 99 players, to get a ticket into the $2,000 freerolls.
Once you’ve won your ticket to the next round you can choose to play either the $2,000 No Limit Holdem freeroll on Saturday which starts at 10am or the Sunday $2,000 freeroll which alternates games on a weekly basis in this order: Limit Holdem, No Limit Holdem, Limit Omaha Hi-Lo, 7 Card Stud, No Limit Holdem and Pot Limit Omaha. When you win your ticket it is your responsibility to register for freeroll of your choice.
Brahe’s Badugi freeroll is usually gets between 4,000 and 6,000 runners so you better make sure you bring your A game with you. There are loads of players who just donk out early on so it’s not that difficult to get yourself in a good position by the first break. Players start with 1,500 chips and the blinds go up every 15 minutes starting at 10/20. There is a maximum of 8 players per table and hand for hand play begins two players away from the bubble. The Brahe freeroll is a freezeout so no rebuys or add ons.
To find Brahe’s Badugi freeroll follow these instructions:
– Click here and visit Pokerstars.com (opens in a new window), download their poker client via the homepage and make a new account.
– Load up the lobby and hit the ‘Tourney’ tab.
– Press the ‘Tourney Filter’ button located at the bottom left of the lobby.
– Un-check all the games listed apart from Badugi and close the filter using the X button in the top right of the filter window.
– Only Badugi tournaments are now listed in the lobby, press the buy in button to sort the tournaments by their buy ins and press it until the lowest stakes MTT’s appear first.
– Now you will be able to see the Brahe Badugi freerolls as well as the low stakes Badugi MTT’s.